The Product Manager is a critical role in the launch of Blue Note Therapeutic’s first products and the viability of the business. Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager will be responsible for the full product life cycle for the prescription digital therapeutics (PDTs), focusing on emerging technologies that enable people with cancer to have better lives, in spite of their fight and their disease.
The Product Manager will work closely with design, engineering, patient engagement and access teams as well as other internal stakeholders and external consultants. S/he will develop product strategy and KPIs and work with others across the organization to deliver on market requirements, incorporating feedback and input from patients, partners and product strategy and research teams. Specifically, s/he will focus on ensuring our soon to be launched PDT’s products are successful and deliver on health outcome goals.
Summary Of Key Responsibilities
The Product Manager will translate knowledge of biosciences, medical devices and pharmaceutical quality best practices and regulatory requirements into a quality therapeutic as we build a pipeline of rigorously developed, scientifically validated, and FDA-cleared digital interventions that meet our commitments to patients, healthcare professionals across settings of care.
- Effectively collaborate with engineers, designers, clinical, quality, regulatory and commercial team members to develop products that meet agreed upon requirements
- Define and develop user stories/requirements for your product
- Conduct user testing, market research and design research to support product development
- Collaborate effectively and transparently across the organization
- Support the creation of the company’s product plans
- Conduct and evaluate market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities
- Serve as the in-house expert for the product and the industry.
- Evaluate and act on opportunities and threats associated with the competitive landscape and key trends in the market
- Facilitate productive interactions between user, designers and engineers to ensure needs are understood and met
- Develop and maintain product backlogs
- Develop and utilize decision frameworks for prioritization of the product backlog
- Ensure product success by building and maintaining external quality and regulatory relationships with the FDA/EMA, other regulators and Notified Bodies
- Serve as point of contact with FDA/EMA for product development and registration, site audits, responses to questions, and all other communication with regulatory bodies related to the product
- 5-7 years working as a product manager using Agile and user centered software design and development approaches required
- Digital health/digital therapeutics, healthcare, or closely related product experience preferred
- 2-3 years working on or leading a successful product launch or product area that was new to market
- Experience managing the relationships with internal and external stakeholders and consultants
- BS/BA degree required in one of the following areas; marketing, business, behavioral science, product strategy, product management, product development or technology related discipline. Masters degree preferred.
- Data and metrics oriented; ability to assess product success and roadmap priorities
- Knowledgeable and experienced (3+ years) using software development, project management and collaboration software (e.g, Jira, Trello, Slack)
- TRAVEL: Ability to travel up to 30% of the time as needed
We are Blue Note Therapeutics
Blue Note Therapeutics is a prescription digital therapeutics company singularly dedicated to transforming mental health care for cancer patients. We aim to make mental health care available to any cancer patient at any time by merging deep scientific and clinical expertise, neuroscience, and digital innovation. Working closely with leading cancer centers, community oncology clinics, and teams of patients, Blue Note is developing clinically validated prescription digital therapeutics to help reduce anxiety, depression and other distress related to cancer.
To apply, email your resume or CV to email@example.com.