Blue Note Therapeutics is a prescription digital therapeutics company singularly dedicated to transforming mental health care for cancer patients. We aim to make mental health care available to any cancer patient at any time by merging deep scientific and clinical expertise, neuroscience, and digital innovation. Working closely with leading cancer centers, community oncology and teams of patients, Blue Note is developing clinically validated prescription digital therapeutics to help reduce anxiety, depression and other distress related to cancer. For more information, visit us at www.bluenotetx.com.
We have an immediate need for a Key Account Manager focused on Western Region. This is a critical role in the launch of Blue Note Therapeutics’s first products and the viability of the business. The Key Account Manager is accountable for driving unit growth, delivering customer value, relaying customer needs and critique back to Blue Note, and advancing all aspects of the relationship with in-scope accounts. As customer relationships mature, and as clinical and health economic evidence mounts, the Key Account Manager’s focus will expand from establishing and supporting new accounts to increasing patient volume in existing accounts.
Summary of Key Account Manager Responsibilities
- Delight Western Region customers by serving as single point of contact for all customer commercial, reimbursement, technical/training, and other needs
- Create and maintain profitable access in accounts by developing, negotiating, implementing, and servicing contracts with in-scope cancer centers
- Meet or exceed sales goals through appropriately promoting products to in-account prescribers with compliant clinical, value, and financial information
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in priority accounts to understand the decision and adoption processes, and to advance Blue Note’s relationships and business opportunities
- Coordinate appropriate advocacy and awareness efforts across internal and external stakeholders
- Appropriately facilitate cross-customer scientific collaboration between in-scope priority accounts and other priority accounts
- Uncover and communicate customer needs across Product, Clinical Development, Commercial, and other functions
- Generate sales reports to track and manage sales goal progress
- Additional account management duties as requested by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years proven track record of success in sales and/or marketing in biopharma, diagnostics, device, health-tech, or related fields required
- 6+ years proven track record of success in account management experience required
- Direct medical sales experience in oncology required
- Launch experience (particularly as an account manager) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build an account/territory from dollar one
- A detailed understanding of the complexities of clinical IT workflow, healthcare delivery, and the nuances of payer/provider economics
- Skill in communicating health economic value in a compliant and compelling manner
- Ability to develop and communicate account-level business plans and reviews
- Comfort taking initiative in a changing environment
- Interest in identifying and sharing best practices with other sales staff to help inform and establish sales processes
- Must demonstrate integrity, a high level of professional conduct, and enthusiasm for Blue Note’s mission to ease the burden of cancer
- The statements herein describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required or assigned
- TRAVEL: Ability to travel domestically and stay overnight as necessary (when conditions permit)
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree required
Master’s degree preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Google applications, internet capabilities, virtual team applications.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee may be regularly required to sit; stand or remain stationary for extended periods of time and use hands and fingers as well as talk and hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements for Remote Work:
- A quiet workplace to perform work duties and participate in virtual meetings
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing reliable high-speed internet and phone service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/s
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of work
To apply, please submit your resume to Blue Note Jobs here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re Here for Better
Our job is to help patients live better. Better starts with knowing that each patient is unique and valuable, and that as humans we have much more in common than we see on the surface. Better requires the best talent - diverse, ethical, confident, and free-spirited - to fuel our innovation and connect us with all communities of the world we serve. Better ends with powerful therapeutics that help our patients live meaningful lives in a society that we are proud to have helped make better.