Blue Note Therapeutics is a prescription digital therapeutics company singularly dedicated to transforming mental health care for cancer patients. We aim to make mental health care available to any cancer patient at any time by merging deep scientific and clinical expertise, neuroscience, and digital innovation. Working closely with leading cancer centers, community oncology and teams of patients, Blue Note is developing clinically validated prescription digital therapeutics to help reduce anxiety, depression and other distress related to cancer. For more information, visit us at www.bluenotetx.com.
We have an immediate need for a Director, Patient Service Center who is energized by the daily opportunity to positively and directly impact the well-being of people facing cancer. As a leader of this team, you will ensure that customer care is delivered in a compassionate, motivating, and effective manner. You must believe in the transformative power of every interaction with our users - patients first and foremost, as well as our prescribers - and the value of establishing an emotional connection while exceeding customer’s expectations.
You will have the unique opportunity to shape our program from the very earliest stages of development. This role will be a great fit for you if you are passionate about innovating healthcare delivery, comfortable with ambiguity, and naturally collaborative. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful. To apply for this role, please contact our teammate George at GeorgeR@bluenotetx.com.
Summary Of Key Responsibilities
- Developing & implementing Customer Loyalty operational strategies for proactive and reactive support of our users (people with cancer and those prescribing our products)
- Managing a high-performing team as well as the processes, technology, and analytics associated with the day-to-day operations
- Establishing measurable contact quality and performance service levels in collaboration with your team and stakeholders
- Working closely across functional business areas and operational leaders including internal executives, product, marketing, sales, and analytics teams
- Communicating team needs related to e-prescribing and WFM/CRM technology which are integral to product prescribing and patient support
- On a daily basis, ensure that 24/7 support is available, most importantly for users who are facing cancer related distress
- Participates in establishing an environment that promotes initiative, creativity, and a commitment to joy at work
- Exhibits a patient-centric, customer-service orientation; anticipates, understands, and addresses customer needs in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Broad expertise in CX/User Experience/Patient Experience Obsessed – This means you should be well versed in current and future CX trends and standards
- Experience in the selection, implementation, and utilization of industry specific software and tools including but not limited to CRM and WFM software .
- Possess ability to apply broad knowledge to new circumstances to add value and perspective.
- Ability to establish a productive team-based work environment and collaborate effectively across multiple functions.
- Ability to set data-based strategy, follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
- The statements herein describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required or assigned
- TRAVEL: Ability to travel up to 20% of the time as needed
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred in Behavioral Science or related field
- Customer Loyalty/Customer Success/Contact Center Leadership - 8 years
- Experience in healthcare delivery, especially oncology or mental health - 2 years
- Prior experience managing a team of remote employees/contractors - 1 year
- Analytics & data management experience - preferred
- Patient/User Engagement Program experience - preferred
- Technology Support environment experience - preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish – preferred
- Experience in the selection, implementation, utilization, and management of industry specific software and tools including but not limited to CRM and WFM software
- Strong knowledge of contact center and digital engagement tools and applications, including click-to-chat, etc
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Google suite applications, internet capabilities, virtual team applications, CRM, and WFM systems
Physical Demands/Work Environment
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee may be regularly required to sit; stand or remain stationary for extended periods of time and use hands and fingers as well as talk and hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements for Remote Work:
- A quiet workplace to perform work duties and participate in virtual meetings
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing reliable high-speed internet and phone service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/s
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of work
To apply for this role, please contact our teammate George at GeorgeR@bluenotetx.com.